Information We Collect
We only collect information that helps us achieve the purpose set out in this policy. We collect it in two ways:
- Information you give us directly: We collect information you enter in order to use our services, such as your name, email address, etc. We collect this when you sign up for an account, participate in forums, surveys, or contests, or communicate with us.
- Information we get from your use of our services: We collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This includes data such as access dates and times, device information, operating system, etc.
How We Use Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you and fulfill your requests
- To improve and develop our website and services
- To analyze usage and performance of our services
- To communicate with you about our website, services and offers
- To provide support and assistance for our services
When We Disclose Information
We will not disclose or sell your data to any third parties, except in the following cases:
- With your consent or at your request
- When required by law or legal processes
- To enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety
Data Storage and Security
All data is stored on secure servers and we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect your information. No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure though, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Your Rights to Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold for you, and to ask for correction or deletion of unnecessary or inaccurate data. Contact us using the information below to make a request.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us at: email@example.com